Sunday, April 27, 2014

Leaving Home

Looking back at my home

Through the car window

All the good times escape

When we get farther away

To leave it all behind

I cant bare to believe

I need to let it go

All the sorrow and despair

When i left past the border line

I couldn't  help to think

All the good times we shared

You & I

To leave you behind

I feel like a traitor

Looking back at my home



Looking back at my home

I feel like s traitor

To leave you behind

You & I

All the good times we shared

I couldn't help to think

When I left past the border line

All the sorrow and despair

I need to let go

I couldn't bare to believe

to leave it all behind

When we get farther away

All the good times escape

Through the car window

Looking back at my home

No comments:

Post a Comment